Possibilities for slight and firm fixation of non-adhesive breast prostheses
With our Skin Tac Wipes you can create a slight self-adhesion, which gives a perfect fit and additionally the feeling that the breasts are really connected to your body.
With our Kryolan skin glue you can stick our breastforms firmly to your chest so that you can wear them without a bra.
Please note that we recommend a supportive bra from breast size H due to the weight, even when fixed with Kryolan.
Creating a slight self-adhesion with Skin Tac Wipes:
1. Please clean and dry your chest and do not apply lotion. A slight self-adhesion works best on a shaved chest, but can also be done without shaving.
2. Take a Skin Tac Wipe and dab it onto your own breast, where the breast prosthesis will be placed.
3. Please also dab on the backside of the breast prosthesis.
4. Now press the prosthesis firmly to your chest and hold it briefly. Then put on the bra.
5. To remove, please pull the prosthesis gently from your chest from top to bottom. Please clean your chest and the backside of the prostheses with the Kryolan Remover, our Hollister Remover Spray or Tac Away Wipes to remove all residue.
Firm fixation with the Kryolan skin adhesive:
1. Please clean and dry your chest and do not apply lotion. For a firm fixation, we advise you to shave beforehand.
2. Apply a thin layer of Kryolan skin adhesive to the backside of the breast prosthesis and wait briefly.
3. Press the prosthesis firmly to your chest and hold it for about a minute - the breasts are then firmly attached to your chest.
4. To remove, please pull the prosthesis gently from top to bottom. If it is very tight, please work with some Kryolan Remover or Hollister Remover Spray. Please do not pull down with force, this can damage the prosthesis.
5. Now clean your own chest and the backside of the prosthesis with Kryolan Remover or Hollister Remover Spray until all adhesive residue is removed. Please use a clean cloth or our special brush.